VALVE [Circle(Dome) Valve, Inline Valve]
The Circle valve, which was developed as an on-off transportation line for bulk material, offers perfect sealing, durability, and easy maintenance. Designed and patented by BDI, it is a globally tested and proven highly effective device for opening and closing transported fluid. With BDI’s 20+ years of industrial expertise in the equipment industry, from creating facilities and equipment to transporting ashes and crops to BDI Circle Valves (BDCV ⓡ) and Line Valves (BDLV ⓡ) for extended use in diverse industries such as food, cement, petrochemical, ceramics, iron manufacture, and steel manufacturing, BDI is gaining trust and accolades from the global market.
- Valve Close: Seal expands by the force of compressed air for the valve actuator, and maintains a completely sealed state
- Valve Open: Automatic release of compressed air just prior to opening operation contracts and then opens the seal (preventing abrasion due to unnecessary friction)
- Excellent on-off speed for fluid transportation due to a complete on-off by only a 90℃ rotation of the dome axis. No fluid flow disorder due to the valve results.
MERITS OF BDCVⓡ AND BDLVⓡ
- - Verified simple structure and durability
- - Reliability of operation
- - Convenient maintenance
- - Complete opening and sealing
- - Applicable to diverse fields (ash, crops, minerals, chemical, fertilizer etc.)
- - Wide operating range (Pipe Size: 50 ~ 1000mm / operating pressure: ~ 35bar / operating temperature: ~ 300℃)
- - Excellent acid resistance and corrosion resistance through the adoption of material suitable for operating conditions
SEAL OF DOME AND INTERIOR VALVE COATING ACCORDING TO OPERATING CONDITIONS
- Chrome?Transportation of adhesive, abrasive materials
- Tungsten carbide?Transportation of abrasive materials
- Epoxy resin?Transportation of corrosive materials
- Toughened PTFE?Transportation of food, adhesive materials, and moisture
- Dome coating is also applied to the inside of the valve and adapter
ADOPTION OF MATERIAL ACCORDING TO THE OPERATING TEMPERATURE AND THE FLUID CONDITIONS
- Nephron : ~ 100℃ 2/3 viton / silicon
- EPDM : Chemicals
- Material custom-made for food industry hygiene
MERITS OF OPERATION
Addresses the shortcomings of the existing shut/open valves to secure operating reliability and extension into diverse applications
- ABRASION RESISTANCE : Separation of the seal and the dome upon shut and open prevents abrasion when used for slurry, powder, crops, and gas with high concentrations of lime content.
- PRESSURE DIFFERENCE : The unique structure prevents pressure differences and abrasion due to the valve.
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE : No heat deformation of seat Operates at 0℃~ 350℃ with standard products (the material adopted enables operation at higher temperatures)
- The Dome scrapper prevents adhesion and the accumulation of materials transported in the dome.
- Automatic / Manual operation available
- ABRASION / TEMPERATURE / PRESSURE : Excellent performance even in conditions that do not allow long operation times with general on/off valves.
Performance recognition with the replacement of more than 100,000 existing valves
- No change in performance even after 1 million on/off operations in the transportation of high concentrations of abrasive fluids.